On 02/02/18 12:45 PM, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
| From: David Collier-Brown via talk <talk@gtalug.org>

| Hmmn, I often read PDFs by sending to my Kobo, which has a superior screen for
| text (but not for images)

My Kobos are not good for PDF.  At least not for those designed for
letter-sized or A4 paper.  This is a real diappointment to me.
I have a touch (quite small) and an Aura One (larger).
For both, some but not all PDF are fine.  Reflowables are better if you use a large font size (I don't) as they reformat nicely to whatever size you like, rather than A4 or 8.5x11.

--dave

dav...@spamcop.net           |                      -- Mark Twain

---