Hi folks

I hadn't logged on to Oreilly.com in several years, and today I had a reason to do so. I had been a frequent purchaser of Oreilly books at one time, and recently I had become interested in their Raspberry Pi Cookbook, and decided to used my old login to their site and see if it was offered there. The search only led me to a 404, and that it wouldn't show me anything unless I paid a subscription fee. WTF?

I recall I had had a number of PDF bookmarks to previous purchases of other titles of their books. All gone. Sorry if I was out of the loop. I was hoping to just order the book; preferably a PDF. Is Amazon in control of everything now?

Paul