oreilly.com has been a subscription service for a while.

Searching for Oreilly books on Amazon or Chapters will yield some results,
though most of what they've produced in the last five years seems to be
selling for CAD$70 or more. GitOps Cookbook: Kubernetes Automation in
Practice
<https://www.amazon.ca/GitOps-Cookbook-Kubernetes-Automation-Practice/dp/1492097470/ref=sr_1_13>,
released this February, goes for $95. They're still using animals on the
covers ... but it's now just photos, not the old style of lithographs.
Surprised to see some titles like "Windows XP in a Nutshell" are still in
stock at their regular price and not in a bargain bin. "Python in a
Nutshell", also released in February, sells for $110.

I have some old nutshell handbooks which I bought in the days when they
were bargains compared to the Sybex and other books in the field. I also
have a few of those old SSC/LinuxJournal pocket guides. But that was from
back when there was nothing called Google to ask for video tutorials or man
pages available faster than you could reach for your bookshelf. And there
weren't AI-powered chat systems that could churn out usable code and admin
scripts on demand.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56