Karen Lewellen wrote on 2023-11-22 22:10:

 2, either allows for user name / password log in directly with a web
 interface,

RoundCube web interface okay?

actually, you would be doing a number of people a huge favor if I can test this. While roundcube has been suggested, there is some confusion around how well it can function with speech.
so, delighted to test that theory for sure.

A test account has been set up and credentials sent off-list.

Please let us know how RoundCube works for you.

I forgot to mention, but there's a plugin enabled in RoundCube allowing you to change your password.

Let us know how well it works, and good luck!

rb