Here is what I got from the 13b model:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> A year from now, will everyone have forgotten about AI having moved on to
> some other buzzword?
 Ha! Well, I'm not sure if anyone will ever forget about AI
completely, but it's likely that the buzz around it will die down a
bit as new technologies and trends emerge. After all, the tech world
is constantly evolving, and there's always something new and shiny to
capture our attention.

That being said, AI has already had a profound impact on many
industries, and its influence will likely be felt for years to come.
So even if the hype around it subsides, AI itself will continue to be
an important part of our technological landscape. And who knows -
maybe in a year from now, we'll be talking about some other
groundbreaking technology that has the potential to change the world!