Does this work with any versions higher than 11?

-----Original Message----- From: Elizabeth via Talk
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 3:27 PM
To: K4NKZ JIM ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: need help need to use Window-Eyes with Dragon Naturallyspeaking home addision please read

Here is a message I received from another Window-eyes user when I
began to use Dragon 11.5 with Window-eyes several years ago.
First, I highly recommend that you take a look at the help system
there is a topic which talks about using Dragon NaturallySpeaking
with a screen reader follow those directions.
Now that you have done this.  I recommend using the
vocal-eyes  keyboard layout.  If you are familiar with the
vocal-eyes  keyboard layout you can issue any Window-Eyes command
through Dragon.  Simply instructed to press the key you want it to
act upon.  For example, you could press the red line command by
saying, press control L.
you can also use Dragon to create speech commands.  So when you said
read line.  It would then issue the command control L.
I have not found any problematic dialogues with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking, and I have not needed to do any scripts or special
configuration to use Dragon effectively.  Not that I choose to but  I
CANN actually use my computer strictly by voice working with
Window-Eyes with absolutely no problems.
Elizabeth