From: Richard G Applegate [mailto:richard.appleg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:42 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List (talk@lists.window-eyes.com)
Subject: Window-Eyes 9 and Google Drive

Hello listers:
  I have just been tooling around with Google Drive and Window-Eyes 9.  Below
are my observations based on a very brief test:
1.  For me, Window-Eyes does not read punctuation, either when I type it,
cursor over it or when I backspace over it.
2.  I'm not sure whether it is Window-Eyes or Google Drive but at times there
appears to be a phantom extra space between words.
3.  Upon hitting escape, I seem to have gone into browse mode which doesn't
allow me to edit the current document.  Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to
get back into "edit" mode.  I did try CTRL-SHIFT-a which perportedly took me
out of Browse mode but I still was not able to edit my document.  Tabbing did
little to help.  There is no "edit" on the page so I was unable to use the
quick-nav method of finding the edit box and returning to "edit" mode.

  If anyone can point out my ignorance, on this issue only, or give me tips I
would greatly appreciate it.

  Thanks in advance.

Richard G Applegate