From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Petro T. Giannakopoulos via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 6:50 PM
To: ukekearu...@valtdnet.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes demo on Window XP machine

Thank you for the great info. When I took a look at the Window-Eyes 9.1 demo

webpage it appeared to me it will run the install and not allow me to first
to download the demo. Is this correct anyone or does sales have an offline
version available for the demo? Also, my XP machine is offline and not
connected to the internet.