Hello,

To those of you that are having Lock Ups and Speech dropping when using Win Eyes 9.1, I am curious to see how much RAM Memory your system has to work with? And what voice Synthesizer are you using?

I have 6GB of Memory, but am using one of the Premium voices that Window Eyes sells, which uses more memory than some of the other voices.

I at times have no problems, and then other times, nothing but problems. Am starting to wonder if it has anything to do with Memory.