From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+fenderwal=sbcglobal....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 7:24 AM
To: Dave; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: 9.1 Locking up and Speech Stopping?

I have 8 gb of ram, and I bought window eyes when Dec-talk was still the
default voice, so that's what I am using.  My window eyes stops when I am
doing email and I get new email in, and mainly when I am doing one thing and

another thing happens like that.  It doesn't seem to know how to deal with
multiple things happening.  Pam.