I have done webmail when not at my computer, but I don't like it. Using a mail client like windows live mail is easier. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Higgins via Talk
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 1:07 PM
To: Kevin Huber ; Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Chip Orange

Kevin, just a brief comment.

I will probably always prefer offline mail rather than even anticipating
the learning curve and inherent frustrations of Web based email. My dear
wife is always on me for this, and she claims that you can do the same
level of filtering that one can do with an offline client. Nevertheless,
I feel, and I could definitely be all wet on this one, that I have a bit
more control over my mail's overall security, as well as organization
when offline rather than the other.

When it comes to the flood and proliferation of email from the various
lists, filters are my friend. Not to mention, I keep lots of email for
later reference, putting such mail aside in reference boxes, so I really
think offline wins at least for me hands down.