I have five gmail accounts coming into my Outlook 365 and they work just
fine.

Also, for those not in the know, both gmail web client and outlook offer the
same filtering options. The one thing I can do in outlook that I can't do
directly in the gmail web client is move email between gmail accounts.

Cindy