Are there any survey sites that let you use a screen reader to create a survey and are accessible? I am trying to find a way to gather data on how many people would use keysoft for windows7 and keynote gold multimedia multilingual sapi5 for windows7 also the same products for android if humanware brought them back.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982