Hi Guys,

My windows pc is on it's last leg and I'm going to replace it. I'm wondering from you people who have gone to windows 10 how it's working out. Is it a lot different than windows seven? My 92 year old mind doesn't absorb and comprehend things like it did 20 or so years ago. I nortice most of the new computers out there are loaded with either windows 8 or 10 and I've heard that 8 wasn't very good. I'm using windows 7 64 bit now and am used to that.I'd be interested in your feedback as to how windows 10 works with windoweyes and if it's a lot different to operate. Thanks so much for your comments.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California