Hi i liked windows 8.1 much better then win 7.
And i am enjoying windows 10 it is fast on my new desktop computer.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Bud Schwab via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:28 AM
To: windoweyes
Subject: windows 7 or 10?

Hi Guys,

My windows pc is on it's last leg and I'm going to replace it.  I'm
wondering from you people who have gone to windows 10 how it's
working out.  Is it a lot different than windows seven?  My 92 year
old mind doesn't absorb and comprehend things like it did 20 or so
years ago.  I nortice most of the new computers out there are loaded
with either windows 8 or 10 and I've heard  that 8 wasn't very
good.  I'm using windows 7 64 bit now and am used to that.I'd be
interested in your feedback as to how windows 10 works with
windoweyes and if it's a lot different to operate.  Thanks so much
for your comments.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
El Segundo, California

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/michaelandjeanie%40aapt.net.au. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com