So Chris, in Winamp, if I want the keyboard to speak characters in the
"file info" and "Jump to time" dialogues, but not in the main or
playlist editor windows, how do I achieve that?
It used to work but, on one occasion, I opened Winamp and W-E said that
"Winamp.set is not a valid set file" and, since then, whatever I have
tried has not worked.
I use Winamp for broadcasting, so there are times when I want to hear
what I'm typing, but times when I don't want the speech to be audible
when, for instance, starting playback, when the speech says "X" (I have
the function of those keystrokes turned off in Jeff's scripts, but I
still get "X" "V" ETC.)

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>