From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+vaughan.dodd001=msd.govt...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of via Talk
Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2015 9:47 a.m.
To: Kevin Huber; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: the on going saga of losing speech

As a person that is constantly having either Window Eyes 9.2 fail, or something
else going on, so far unknown, I have come to think my problem is a Hardware
issue.

Although, I can not find any proof of my theory as many people on this list
have such a wide variety of computers and Operating systems.

At first I thought it may be something within Win 7 64 bit edition, where the
conflict was caused.  Then I noticed others running Win 8, 8.1 and even Win 10,
were also experiencing such speech drop outs.

This morning, I had WE 9.2 go away three times within 45 minutes.  I finally
just shut down my system and walked away because I was so frustrated.

I am attempting to figure a way to buy another system.  And hopefully, this
will help eliminate WE 9.X from losing Speech.

If it doesn't, I'll be using JAWS latest version in its Demo Mode, as I am
looking for Employment, which forces me to be On Line a Lot, every day.
Something I can not do consistently when using WE 9.0, 9.1, and
now 9.2.    There are still times when I need to fire up my old XP
system and use WE 8.4, and hope I.E. 8 will be allowed on some Employers Web
Site.  Sometimes it is, and more often it is not.

Using JAWS Demo will give me at least 30 minutes before I need to re-boot.
With the current edition of WE 9.2, I am constantly anticipating Speech to go
away.

Not Fun!

--
Dave <dlh...@centurylink.net>

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this email and attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the author
immediately and erase all copies of the email and attachments. The Ministry of
Social Development accepts no responsibility for changes made to this message
or attachments after transmission from the Ministry.