Finding a needle would be easy with a metal detector.
Not so much finding a problem of this nature in a software product.
It should be done, needs to be done but there are allot of moving parts to
the analysis of this problem.
That said, I cant imagine AISquared has not been able to replicate this
problem with so massive a complaint from so many folks running so many
diferent hardware and software configurations so they should have a clue and
the proverbial metal detector they need to debug this problem.
Sure, some third party programs might cause a lockup or step on something
WindowEyes is trying to do but that needs to be worked around, no lockups of
speech and the keyboard due to any WindowEyes messaging problems or
conflicts with operating system resources should be the fundemental target
of the initial fix.
Sighted folks don't get any where near this level of problems with the
standard software most of us use who are experiencing these speech dropouts
and, or, lockups.
They get some but not nearly the level of problems we face.
Cut a company slack where it is necessary and deserved, get on them when
necessary to help them stay focused.
The key is to supply them as much detail about a problem as possible so they
have something to work with besides my program doesn't work type statements.
They want their product to work as much, likely more, than any of us. The
key is can they figure out why something isnt working and then can they
figure out a way to fix it without rewriting their entire platform.
It is always a cost benefit analysis that wins with management in the end.
Rick USA