From: Don H [mailto:lmdd...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Steve Clower <sclo...@aisquared.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Windows 10 performance improvement is just a cumulative update away

OK I really did not want to join the windows insider program but I did
only to get the build 547.  Now I would like to go back to normal
windows.  When build 547 was installed it created a windows old folder
so I am thinking I can go back to the original windows and then install
the new kb.  Can't find the setting to go back prior to 547.  Can you help?