From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Jed Barton via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:33 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: we 9.2, very unresponsive

Hey guys,
Alright, before i throw this computer out the window, i need some honest
feedback.  I am running we 9.2, a win 7 machine with 4 gigs of ram.  I
just upgraded to we 9.2, and to say i am disappointed is a big
under-statement.  This is by far the slowest version of we i have ever
used.  Guys at aisquared, i do not mean this in a bad way, but i really
need some insight here.  I'm just being bluntly honest.  On the web,
it's horrible.  I can press the up and down arrow keys, and literally
count seconds before it responds.  I find that it's just being very
slow.  I am assuming, that because of the new thing they did with
changing web pages, that this old machine just can't handle it.
I am planning on getting a new machine with windows 10, a solid state
drive, and 8 gigs of ram.  Please guys, i need some input here.  I fully
expected it would be a lot more responsive than this.  I am really
thinking of doing a system restore at this point.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed