I have a similar configuration and don't have this problem. Maybe uninstall and get a full install from GWMicro and reinstall. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jed Barton via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 12:32 PM
Subject: we 9.2, very unresponsive

Hey guys,
Alright, before i throw this computer out the window, i need some honest feedback. I am running we 9.2, a win 7 machine with 4 gigs of ram. I just upgraded to we 9.2, and to say i am disappointed is a big under-statement. This is by far the slowest version of we i have ever used. Guys at aisquared, i do not mean this in a bad way, but i really need some insight here. I'm just being bluntly honest. On the web, it's horrible. I can press the up and down arrow keys, and literally count seconds before it responds. I find that it's just being very slow. I am assuming, that because of the new thing they did with changing web pages, that this old machine just can't handle it. I am planning on getting a new machine with windows 10, a solid state drive, and 8 gigs of ram. Please guys, i need some input here. I fully expected it would be a lot more responsive than this. I am really thinking of doing a system restore at this point.
Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jed

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/loyrg2845%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com