Carol,

You are so special.  THANK YOU!

Trish

-----Original Message----- From: Carol and Roger via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:57 PM
To: dlh...@centurylink.net ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Update Re: Spacing in Word 7

OK, I found a shorter way.
Before going to the menu ribbon, choose your desired spacing using
ctrl1, ctrl2 or ctrl5.
Press alt p pg lands you on align
Shift tab 3 times to default and press enterand follow any prompts.
tab to and press enter on OK.

This is the same place I gave in the last message, it just is shorter
this way.