there talking about the windows 10 deadline to get it free. this dead line is next july 29.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Barry via Talk
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 5:43 PM
To: Rod Hutton ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: make Firefox Thunderbird mouse accessible

There is no deadline.
You can keep Windows 7 at least until January 2020.
Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

On Monday, December 28, 2015, Rod Hutton via Talk <
talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

Hi Rick,

I haven't done the modification yet, but have you used Control-Shift-B
repeatedly until you hear Full screen or, at least, Active Window to be
certain that your mouse pointer is not being limited in its movement?

Hth,

Rod