Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 9:37 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: frustrations with we 9.3

Guys,
I have to be 100 percent honest, having just installed we 9.3, this is
by far the slowest version of we i have ever used.  To say it's slow is
a huge under-statement.  I literally have a web page, that is all text
based, and we isn't even reading it propperly.  I'm literally arrowing
up and down a web page, and i'm hearing nothing.  Has anyone else
experienced problems like this?  I'm really beginning to think that this
computer may not be physically able to handle it. This is a win 7
machine with 4 gigs of ram.  It's about 4 years old.  I almost feel like
i've taken a step backwards.  Any thoughts on why we wouldn't be reading
this page.  I can tab around, but i see no text.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/jeff-weiss%40sbcglobal.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com