The main concern for me is that I have an older computer with older peripherals. I'm sure my computer can run Windows 10, but I fear that there may not be Windows 10 drivers for my peripherals, meaning that I will have to spend money to replace them, so this isn't necessarily a painless or free deal for me.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Tinney via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 9:00 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Update Warning

I just can't figure out why so many are afraid of Windows 10.  You can
update to windows 10 for free until July 17 of this year.  After that,
it will cost $100.00.  Windows 10 is much faster and more secure that
Windows 7 and easier to use and faster than windows 8 and 8.1.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.