Maybe they are doing it this way to avoid a rush on the server
"1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Long via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> To: "'Darrell Bowles'" <dgbow...@msn.com>; "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: WE 9.4

I never did either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Darrell Bowles via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:37 PM
To: john_far...@btinternet.com; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>

There is a 9.4? How come I didn't receive an email about this?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2016, at 12:27 PM, John Farley via Talk
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:

I have now also installed 9.4 and it has started up OK and I am
pleased about that.

However, I did not see any public announcement of its availability as
has been past practice.
Was there any?
If not, why not?

When did it become available?