no big deal.
people just jumped the gun. grin
i was not notified when i booted the computer so it was not availible at that moment. i got a listers email that 9.4 was availible so i used the check for updates from the w e help pull down menu. if i had of reloaded w e i would of gotton the upgrade notice because w e 9.4 was availible at that moment. after i installed it and checked for email i got the upgrade email from aisquared.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Massey via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:32 AM
To: dlh...@centurylink.net ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: WE 9.4

Hi, Dave.  Well, it looks like the joke is on us Window-eyes users, smile.
I read Net Bat's e-mail which stated you don't get an e-mail about the
update to version 9.4, and lo and behold, right after his e-mail, I came
across the e-mail Aaron posted alerting us that the update is available.

You mentioned that after you reboot your computer from a complete shut down
that you are notified of the update.  However, I am an early riser, and so I
turn on my computers before Ai Squared opens.  Were it not for one of the
list members mentioning that the 9.4 update was available, I wouldn't have
known.  I eventually would have checked for the update from the help menu,
but thanks to Aaron's e-mail, I don't have to. And of course, I'm using
version 9.4.

Mike M.