From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+john_farley=btinternet....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Bob Tinney via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:01 PM
To: Chris Skarstad; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: I have had enough

Chris,

I agree with you.  I haven't had that many Windows 10 updates and they
have never stopped me from doing anything.  When you go to shutdown, you
might get a notification asking if you want to update and shutdown or
just shutdown.  I always pick the update and shutdown option, and my
Wife always picks the shutdown only option so that I have to catch her
computer up with updates every once and a while.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/john_farley%40

>>> btinternet.com.
>>> For subscription options, visit