that depends on if its windows 7 or 8 and up.
its fairly easy with windows 7.
press f8 or is it control f8 as the computer boots. you would have to have someone time how long it takes the safe boot menu to pop up. arrow down one line and press enter. thats it. windows 8 and up i don't think there is any way to do it. f8 or control f8 opens a windows type mouse driven screen. i don't think there is any sound drivers loaded at this time. i don't even know if you can boot to safe mode on the screen because i don't have anyone to tell me what options it has.

-----Original Message----- From: Darrell Bowles via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 12:14 PM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: suggestions for window-eyes

Hello,

What I would like to see in the new windoweyes version are the following:

1.       The ability to use windows speech recognition.

Currently, only System access works fully  with this feature of windows.

2.       Also, I would like to see an easier way to get in to safe mode with
window-eyes. While safe mode  is now accessible once you are in it,  you
have no easy way to get in to safe mode.

Thanks,

Darrell

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/netbat%40comcast.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com