A couple of things here.  First of all, do you have Web Root Secure Anywhere
as your antivirus package? If so, get rid of it immediately as WE is not
white-listed for that software thus it will eat things it's not supposed to.
My husband and I know that one from experience and had to have that removed
from two machines.

Secodn of all, my husband called AI Squared for a clean installation of WE
9.3 and this was set up for him.  I would suggest you do the same for WE
9.4.

Both of these put together should solve your problem.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com and likely Viper
Antivirus on both machines.
Using WE   9.4 on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and I.E.
11  as default browser and Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10 with
Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht
machines.