Hi Robert you will need the hole version on cd or get ai square to email a link to down load the full version of window eyes 9.4.

cheers michael.
-----Original Message----- From: Robert Byers via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:30 PM
To: Darrell Bowles ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Full Version of WE

I have just installed Windows 10, But now can't install WE.
I have the CD of 9.0, and the upgrades of 91,92,93 and94.  None of them
will install, and 90 can't install on Windows 10.
Where do I go from here??
I thought, as we paid for version 9.2, that would be a full version, but
not so.
Help please.

Rob.