Hi,

This laptop is six years old. With only three gigs of ram and a dual-core processor, I doubt it would run Windows 10 effectively if at all. Drivers fro my peripherals which are nearly as old may also be an issue. I just bought a new condo so there isn't room in the budget for a new computer.

Regards,

Dan

From: "Bob Tinney via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 9:21 PM
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: Windows Update Question

With all of the problems updating a Windows 7 computer, why not update to Windows 10, it might actually take less time!

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

On 6/19/2016 6:52 PM, Russ Kiehne via Talk wrote:
Interesting, on my old windows 7 computer, I could never get any windows 7 updates since the first of April. When I did a check for updates, It said progressing and never would do anything from that point on. I even used the Microsoft windows update component repair tool with no luck.

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Rathburn via Talk