Hello,

And I hope someone can give me some help with this one.

I am trying to convert a .pdf file from today's House Report on Benghazi using VirtualView, but when I do, it will indicate that there 15 pages, then the recognition will begin, and it will only process up to page 6, but then it poops out, with no evidence of having saved the file in any form.

I am using Windows 10 and WE 9.4 for Office. I have never had any luck converting .pdf files in the past, but surely there has to be a way to get this done.

Any help with this one would be greatly appreciated,

Larry