I think it's probably just a coincidence that you are not getting them now. They seem to come in spirts. You get a lot, then you don't get them for a while, then you get them again for a while. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 10:45 AM
To: Dave ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: OT: Annoying Window Technical Service Calls from India or whereever

Hi Dave:

These calls have nothing to do with your system.
They pick random phonenumbers and they call them.
I used to get quite a few calls from them, but not any more.
I am not sure why, but it may have something to do with the last
caller.  He had been calling our number for days and we would just
hang up.  Finally, on one call, I asked what company he worked for.
When he said "microsoft" I just told him he was lying and hung up.

Kevin Huber