Hi Vaughn,
Regretfully, I don't have any specifics to share regarding how close
Window-Eyes is to adding official support for Edge. But, the advancements we
are seeing in Edge seem like a good indicator that 3rd party screen reader
support is not too far off in the distance.
Best,
Marc

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com