I saw the following about this issue on another list:
This link leads to a page where a solution is discussed. The first two messages should be read. The others are discussion of the problem but reading them is optional.
https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/topic/windows_sept_13_2016_update/2750145?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,internet+explorer+favorites,20,2,0,2750145

-----Original Message----- From: Bob Tinney via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 6:53 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Latest Windows 10 update is causing a new security warning!

The security warning continues whenever I open Internet Explorer from a
link in Favorites.  I've looked in IE settings, but can't find anything
obvious there to change.

Bob, K8LR, tinn...@charter.net

On 9/19/2016 10:49 PM, Karyn Campbell via Talk wrote:
I'm told there is an Internet Explorer setting that allows this.  People
need to check their Internet Explorer settings.  Sorry I don't know which
one and my husband wasn't specific on that either.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com
Using WE   9.5.3  on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and
I.E. 11 as default browser and Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10
with Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht
machines.

Join me in supporting the Illinois Council of the Blind through our GoFundMe
page at www.gofundme.com/icb2015.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/tinneyb%40charter.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/russ94577%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com