Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:49 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Latest Windows 10 update is causing a new security warning!

I'm told there is an Internet Explorer setting that allows this.  People
need to check their Internet Explorer settings.  Sorry I don't know which
one and my husband wasn't specific on that either.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA,  karyn1...@gmail.com
Using WE   9.5.3  on HP Pavilion running Windows 10 with Office 2013 and
I.E. 11 as default browser and Asuss convertible laptop running Windows 10
with Office 2013 and I.E. 11 as default browser and Vipre Antivirus on boht
machines.

Join me in supporting the Illinois Council of the Blind through our GoFundMe
page at www.gofundme.com/icb2015.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/davycuppens%40gmail.com. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com