The Zedge app was always inaccessible, but now they offer their ringtones
through their website at www.zedge.net , in fact, apparently because of some
agreements they have with some authority or another, they only offer tones
through their site. The search function is accessible and I can even find which
of the poorly labelled controls will allow me to listen to a sample of the
ringtone in MP3 format, but I can’t seem to figure out how to download the
actual M4R tones. I don’t know if I am just passing over the correct link or
button or if the proper control is just inaccessible, so I thought I would ask
and find out if anyone has successfully used the service with Window Eyes and
any given browser. I have tried the latest versions of IE,     Firefox and
Chrome.

Thanks for any help,

Chris T