From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+skyt=shaw...@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Chris Skarstad via Talk
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2016 3:37 PM
To: Don H; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: The future of Window-eyes

You are completely forgetting NVDA which is a free option, and it's actually
a screenreader worth using.  it's not a toy a couple people put together, it
actually works a lot better than a lot of folks think.

  So, if Window-eyes does eventually stop being developed, there is
absolutely no reason why you can't download a free copy of NVDA and use
that.

List archives can be found at