From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Neville via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:37 PM
To: Rod Hutton <rod_hut...@hotmail.com>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: the future of Window-Eyes

Hi, Rod,
I also was wondering if Aaron Smith was still around.

A few weeks ago i sent Aaron a message regarding a long standing bug in WE but
did not receive a reply.  Going on previous emails, this is very much unlike
Aaron so was wondering if he was still around.

The bug, which has been around for a few releases,is where the reading of
columns and headers can not be permantly turned off in the WE Control Panel.

Cheers
Neville.