wineyes and win 10 Is anyone experiencing the following? I find the mouse pointer about useless 95 percent of the time. Reading the current window shift control W never works. In TB, while composing mail I can read current line with control num pad 5, but control num pad 8 no longer works. Matter a fact, control num pad 5 is the only one the works. In a list view anywhere in windows can't get shift control S to work the way it's suppose to, nor can I move by mouse clips, I believe that's what it's called where you hold down the mouse insert key hit number 9 to go forward. Insert 4,5, and 6 no longer read previous current and next letter or word. These are a few problems I've noticed in the short time I've been using windows 10. Any help will be appreciated.