  From: brice Mijares via Talk
  To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:05 PM
  Subject: wineyes and window 10

  wineyes and win 10 Is anyone experiencing   the following? I find the
  mouse pointer about useless 95 percent of the  time. Reading the current
  window shift control W never works. In TB, while composing mail  I can
  read current line with control num pad 5, but control num pad 8 no
  longer works. Matter a fact, control num pad 5 is the only  one the
  works. In a list view anywhere in windows  can't get shift control S to
  work the way it's suppose to, nor can I move by mouse clips, I believe
  that's what it's called where you hold down the mouse insert key  hit
  number 9 to go forward. Insert 4,5, and 6 no longer read previous
  current and next letter or word.  These are a few  problems I've noticed
  in the short time I've been using windows 10. Any help will be appreciated.