Do you know if the GW staff have address this problem? If they knew about it, they should have fixed it in version 9.5.3.0.

On 10/12/2016 2:18 PM, Loy wrote:
*If you are talking about the mouse keys, this hasn't worked well in
several updates. If you start with the number three key and go up with
number eight key you can review the screen from bottom to top. If you
start from top with seven key there is something that blocks the mouse
pointer  from getting to main screen. I have a little vision and can see
the mouse pointer and I can move the mouse pointer with the physical
mouse and review the screen.*

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* brice Mijares via Talk <mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
    *To:* Window-Eyes Discussion List <mailto:talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:05 PM
    *Subject:* wineyes and window 10

    wineyes and win 10 Is anyone experiencing   the following? I find the
    mouse pointer about useless 95 percent of the  time. Reading the
    current
    window shift control W never works. In TB, while composing mail  I can
    read current line with control num pad 5, but control num pad 8 no
    longer works. Matter a fact, control num pad 5 is the only  one the
    works. In a list view anywhere in windows  can't get shift control S to
    work the way it's suppose to, nor can I move by mouse clips, I believe
    that's what it's called where you hold down the mouse insert key  hit
    number 9 to go forward. Insert 4,5, and 6 no longer read previous
    current and next letter or word.  These are a few  problems I've
    noticed
    in the short time I've been using windows 10. Any help will be
    appreciated.
    List archives can be found at