Window Eyes is working great for me, if it is almost unusable for you, there
has to be a problem with its installation or something like a virus on your
computer.
----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony C via Talk
  To: Kenneth Son ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
  Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 3:28 PM
  Subject: Re: Contacting VFO Regarding Window-Eyes

  Hell, it's almost useless now.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kenneth Son via Talk
  Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:26 AM
  To: john_far...@btinternet.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List

  Hello list.

  I don't think any comments sent to the vfo people will do much good.

  Personally,I hope Microsoft Narater becomes so perfected that it puts
  the other screen reader into the useless category.

  That would make Narrater the main screen reader just as Voiceover is for
  the Apple products.

  Probably that's how it should be any way.

  The possibility of Window Eyes being phased out just makes my heart sick.

  Having to change over to something else andlearn all those commands and
  other things just seems a little to much of a chalange at this age.

  Something is just a little funny about this whole thing.

  Kenneth Son.

  List archives can be found at