Not negative, realistic. Look, i ain't saying we and zt fusion are going
tommorrow but think realistically for a minute.  Vfo didn't go after ai2
for we, they wanted zoomtext and the patents that come with it.  I was a
high partial for a long time and fs's magic has always been considered a
bloated clunky joke of software. People that were instrumental in we are
leaving. Vfo already working to make the shark and zt work together.
There are more low vision people esp. Now that baby boomers getting older.
Low vision is where the money is.  I understand loyalty i been talking to
people at ai2 since i was in junior high and those people leaving since the
merger too.   It ain't looking good y'all.

--
"The world has been against you from day one, tomorrow's never promised,
night has just begun, so sing with me we're all fucked" Walls Of Jericho

Reeva