VFO is basically a creation of Freedom Scientific: with all of its shoddy practices built in.

Vaughan.

On 10/16/2016 3:26 AM, Kenneth Son via Talk wrote:
Hello list.

I don't think any comments sent to the vfo people will do much good.

Personally,I hope Microsoft Narater becomes so perfected that it puts the other screen reader into the useless category.

That would make Narrater the main screen reader just as Voiceover is for the Apple products.

Probably that's how it should be any way.

The possibility of Window Eyes being phased out just makes my heart sick.

Having to change over to something else andlearn all those commands and other things just seems a little to much of a chalange at this age.

Something is just a little funny about this whole thing.

Kenneth Son.