I am using the most current version of Window Eyes and Windows 10
Anniversary edition on a Lenovo desktop.

With my computer the CD rom does not start automatically when you put in a
CD and close the door.

What I am wondering is if there is a keyboard command to make the CD rom
start after putting in a CD and closing the door?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, So kiss slowly, laugh insanely,
love truly and forgive quickly."

William Arthur

List archives can be found at