Hi Everyone,

I have been struggling printing envelopes for a while.  I do not need to
perform this task often, maybe 15-20 times a year.

I have Windows 7, Office 2013, and Window-Eyes 9.5.3.

When I use the mail tab inWord, it is hard to get the envelopes dialogue to
appear.  Once it does appear, the mailing address field does not work right.
I can paste an address, but cannot review it.  I had called AI Squared in
the past on this and they said it was an issue with Office, they could not
fix.  Sometimes I get it to work and other times I do not.

Here is my question,  is there a free or very inexpensive program which will
allow me to print envelopes?  I want to be able to print different size
envelopes.  My Canon printer has an envelope slot and can accommodate
different size envelopes.

Thank you in advance for any help.

List archives can be found at