If you think those voices are free to use, go back and look at the price of Jaws, and then the price of update plans.

-----Original Message----- From: Kenny Peyatt jr. via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 8:18 PM
To: Loy ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes is Dead!

That could be true too, what would be neat, is if VFO made it where all
the vocalizer voices are free to use with window-eyes like they are with
jaws.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

All the people in the know thought Hillary was to be the President, but not so. Might be the same with Window Eyes, everyone thinks it is dead, but no one knows.