Totally agree.  Enough drama <grin>.  Back to work!--Matt.

On 12/1/2016 4:47 PM, Jim via Talk wrote:
Hi there FOLKS!

Just got off the phone with AI-Squared about 45 minutes ago, and talked to a living breathing human being who told me that Window-Eyes was going nowhere in the near future. In other words no decision has been made on this issue. The other thing is that they are still selling SMAs and yes they are still supporting W.E. BTW, I have talked to two different people in the last two to three weeks and as far as updates go, I think that a major update is generally done after a major update to windows. So I personally think it would be nice to get back to discussing Window-Eyes issues related to the actual functionality of the program-which I have had no real problems with! Just my 2-SENSE worth whatever that might be worth these days<SMILE!>. Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim>.

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/mattchao%40verizon.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com